Turnkey solutions for linear resistance welding machines
Thyristor resistance welding power and time controller
for linear welding machines
We present affordable, easy to use and reliable device for power supply of the welding transformers of linear resistance welding machines. We offer a complete solution containing a microprocessor controller and a power circuit with double thyristor module and a heat sink. The device is ideal for upgrading the electrical power circuit of single-phase linear resistance welding machines.
The presented device is the result of experience acquired during several decades of work on electronic circuits for resistance welders.
Characteristics of the device:
- microprocessor controller with an intuitive menu in Polish and English,
- individual resistance welding parameters for initial, middle and final part of the welding item,
- resistance welding parametrs settings:
- resistance welding power,
- resistance welding time,
- built-in resistance welding modes:
- with flexible configurable intervals with no current,
- protection filters for thyristor module,
- reduced noise emission to power supply network,
- digital system for elimination of the DC component,
- galvanic separated inputs and outputs for protection against damage.
We have made a number of successful modernization of linear resistance welding machines made by different manufacturers. The high quality of our thyristor resistance welding power and time controller is proved by our satisfied customers, who come back after years, to order modernization of next welding machines in their factories.
Linear welding machine control system
We offer comprehensive automation of linear welding machines producing air ducts, cans and many other kinds of items.
Offered control system is ideal for upgrading old linear resistance welding machines. It offers high reliability thanks to the use of modern branded automation components, as well as replacing unreliable electromechanical sensors with inductive sensors.
Characteristics of the linear welding machines control system:
- modern system with a PLC,
- ease of use,
- control of pneumatically actuated electrode roller,
- protection of staff thanks to the use of the safety relay,
- installation of reliable non-contact inductive sensors,
- protection of motors with motor breakers,
- automatic mode of operation,
- manual mode of operation,
- the ability to turn off or turn on wire feed,
- the ability to work with two wires (separately for upper and bottom roller),
- the ability to work with the same wire for the upper and bottom rollers,
- handling of emergency incidents,
- optional: colour human-machine interface,
- optional: variable-frequency drive (adjust of the motor speed).